Join team INVISIO
Test Design Engineer
Are you our new Test Design Engineer to join a fantastic team of production test developers?
Are you willing to strengthen the development and maintenance of our electronic and acoustic production test systems?
And would you like to be part of an innovative high-tech company with an expanding portfolio for the defense and security industry? Then, we can offer you a challenging job in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere.
You will play an important role in…
In this job, you will become part of a team that ensures high-quality end-of-line testing on our products at our production partners.
You will participate in developing the next-generation test system roadmap to support our increasing range of products and production partners.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Develop test methods for product end of line test
- Design test hardware for product end of line test
- Design test software for product end of line test
- Implement and maintain at our production partners, and as we are an international company with production partners worldwide, traveling should be expected.
- You will also play a role in implementing our test systems in a data management system to control changes and surveillance of test data.
To succeed in this job…
You most likely hold an Engineering degree in Electronics Engineering, or you are an electronic technician with several years of experience developing production test systems for electronic and acoustic products.
- Have experience in electronics design to support testing and/or programming of product test SW.
- Have implemented test equipment for manufacturing environment and know how to optimally balance theory and practice.
- Are familiar with some of the following systems:
- Audio Precision
- Sound Check
- Can positively influence and build relationships with team members, internal and external.
- Hold a driver’s license and have access to a car.
We hope to meet an open-minded person that likes to take on a challenge and always strives to achieve the task in due time to high standards.
Join a global market leader...
Joining INVISIO means being part of a fast-growing high-tech company that makes a difference. We are a global market leader in advanced communication and hearing protection systems. The company develops and sells advanced systems that enable professionals in noisy and mission-critical environments to communicate and work effectively while protecting their hearing.
As INVISIO develops, you will constantly be challenged and experience growth both professionally and personally.
INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork, and employee satisfaction are in focus. Everybody has a high degree of freedom to form their job and influence decision-making, as we trust everyone will do their utmost.
This is a full-time position. You will be based in Hvidovre, just outside Copenhagen, and the corporate language is English. Traveling is required to support our sister company, Racal Acoustics, and external production partners.
For further information about the position, please get in touch with the Director, Manufacturing Roger Kristiansson Skaaby, at +45 5372 7723 or email@example.com.
How to apply
Please send your application as soon as possible and before 17th of February by clicking "send application" at the top of the page. We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis as we receive applications.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Region Hovedstaden
Expected start date
Roger Kristiansson Skaaby
Telephone +45 5372 7723
Stamholmen 157, 2650 Hvidovre